The AdsPostX Native Ads API returns standard HTTP status codes for both successful and failed requests.
The AdsPostX Native Ads API uses HTTP status codes to indicate the outcome of an API request. The following HTTP status codes are used:
- 200 OK: The request was successful.
- 400 Bad Request: The request was malformed or invalid.
- 401 Unauthorized: The request requires authentication.
- 403 Forbidden: The request is not authorized to access the requested resource.
- 404 Not Found: The requested resource was not found.
- 422 Unprocessable Entity: The request sent invalid inputs.
Here are some examples of standard responses returned by the AdsPostX Native Ads API: